Pets

I've got this (enter any swear word you want) Springer called Reggie
View attachment 91
Hard work they are lol!

BTW, if anyone tells you Springers calm down as they get older they are talking nonsense lol! Mine was mad and full of energy to the very end.

Love the breed though and they are fun even if very hard work!

Enjoy!

Hard work they are lol!

BTW, if anyone tells you Springers calm down as they get older they are talking nonsense lol! Mine was mad and full of energy to the very end.

Love the breed though and they are fun even if very hard work!

Enjoy!
He's just turned 10, I'm sure it's 10 years but could easily be 10 months!

Reactions: lee
Mine is a complete ball ache at times. As I type this he is barking his head off at some fox pups in the garden, he's a little bastard but wouldn't be without him.

We got him just before lockdown, and when the kids were interested they setup an insta account for him:

Mine is a complete ball ache at times. As I type this he is barking his head off at some fox pups in the garden, he's a little bastard but wouldn't be without him.

We got him just before lockdown, and when the kids were interested they setup an insta account for him:

I'm a big fan of Peanut, lovely looking dog.

We have 3 miniature sausages accrued through lockdowns, with roughly 6 months in age between them.

The black one first (Freddo), then the ginger one (Freda), then the brown one (Pippin).

It never really crossed my mind before I was a dog owner, and it feels really stupid in hindsight, but to discover just how different their characters and personalities are is amazing!

sausages.jpg

We have 3 miniature sausages accrued through lockdowns, with roughly 6 months in age between them.

The black one first (Freddo), then the ginger one (Freda), then the brown one (Pippin).

It never really crossed my mind before I was a dog owner, and it feels really stupid in hindsight, but to discover just how different their characters and personalities are is amazing!

View attachment 98

Lovely, but be careful @Aaron will be putting them sausages on his beans on toast.

Last edited:
We've got a rescue from Cyprus. Best guess is she's a mix of beagle springer and who knows what. We lucked out and she's the most good natured wonderful pain in the backside there is. Total food thief though.

Attachments

• Chloe 1 square.JPG
    Chloe 1 square.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 7
We've got a rescue from Cyprus. Best guess is she's a mix of beagle springer and who knows what. We lucked out and she's the most good natured wonderful pain in the backside there is. Total food thief though.
Love the photo look at those pearly whites, love her smile.

It’s incredible the love we all now have for Maple she has totally changed the dynamics of our household (for the better).

She not a food thief like your girl, she’s a ball thief 🤣

Reactions: dee
Back